9.26.2005

today...i'm feeling...

grown woman sexy...sam just left...and any time my surf on the red tide ends...i am in need of some MAJOR sexual healing...

bored...my job is EXTREMELY UNCHALLENGING...and i am okay with that...because it's just a job...not a career...do i feel bad because i am thirtysomething with no clear career goals?...no...

oh...that reminds me...a part of the requested My Definition of Success...i know that the phrase CAREER PATH does not appear ANYwhere in that definition...

i actually have some ideas for entreprenuerial endeavors that i would like to pursue...but...as with most entreprenuers...lack of capital is a serious roadblock...but alas...everything that is supposed to happen will and with that in mind...i'm sure my plans will come together...

not hungry...i brought a turkey sandwich for lunch today...but either just don't have a taste for it...or...i'm just not hungry...we'll see...


old...i'll be 33 in 23 days...dayum!!!

kinda melancholy...and i think i know the reason...has something to do with realizing that what i want a certain situation in my life to be is not what it actually is...and with that realization comes the urge to do something about it...

or not...

which i think it's sometimes good to do nothing when it comes to some things in ya' life...or to at least delay your reaction...that way...you can buy yourself a bit of a time to gather more information...look at all angles and make a better decision when ya' get down to that do or die time...

i'm feeling some other things today as well...but that would require me to venture out into deeper waters...

and since i can't swim...

i'ma go sit my arse down in one of the chairs by the pool...

2 comments:

Icey said...

LOL @"surf on the red tide ends"

I totally understand about not having capital for your business endeavors! Really want to start this little Soul Food Bistro/Cafe/Resteraunt or whatever I am going to call it. My accounting associate continues to tell me since I am black and a woman, Small Business Loans are plentiful...once I deal with my current state of financial affairs maybe I will venture

Sitting by the pool allows for observation, be sure to get a good seat...

Black Wombmyn Chat said...

Don't fret. Middy is here with 'Tips For Surviving Your Thirties':

1. Keep it tight.
2. Enjoy higher self-esteem and the fact that it gets easier to tell people to fuck off when neccessary.

See? No need to frown.