11.17.2005

updates...

because i was audacious enough to call tazzee out after not posting for nearly a month my damn self...

i am finally updating my blog...

so much has been going on in my life...

my birthday passed...i got an ipod...my truck was rear ended...i got whiplash...i've been cutting calories and walking at least 2.5 miles each weekday morning and 5 miles each weekend morning for the last two weeks...(or at least until previously mentioned car accident)...and i got 10 pounds lighter...

in the new tradition of my dearest icey...i've actually got a few throat chops to throw down...but each one will probably be a seperate post...so i'll get back with the chops...

and that is all that i am inspired to write for now...

i'll holla back...'cause unlike ms. stefani...i am a holla back girl...

3 comments:

DasKrait said...

Yeah, I got rear-ended too, learning all about sore necks and headaches, most of that past now, we hope. I had worse headaches for a week or so after the head-on.
Headaches are past at least.

So YOU were the one, calling someone a 'slacker'. LOL

Icey said...

Happy belated bday!!!!

I am looking for an Ipod for the teen

And go on girl with that weight loss...though you are not weighty!

Glad you are OK, sans whiplash.

Serenity3-0 said...

Yes, we are going to mandate more frequent posts from you. I hope your neck gets better soon.