5.07.2006

grey hair...

since i turned 30 and ma'dayum body began falling apart...i have had about three hairs on my chin that i have to pluck every three weeks or so...or at least as often as i put my hand on my chin and feel them sticking out long enough to grasp with the tweezers...

so...i'm sitting here watching grey's anatomy and i put my hand on my chin to find that my three chin hairs are long enough to pull out...

i ran to the bathroom during the next commercial break beelining directly to my trusty tweezers...stepped in front of the mirror...tilted my head back ever so slightly...moved into position to grasp the pesky offending trio...and damn near had a heart attack...

one of the gah-damn chin hairs was grey...

ain't THAT a bitch?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate to tell you this, it just gets worse, the hairs I mean. It has to do with the ebbing of estrogen, the testosteron just kind of takes over on the chin.

DasKrait said...

LOL at grey hairs. Yep, lots to be worried about, look at me. LMAO

sj-the-infamous said...

so HERE you are....

i can't relate on the grays, yet. but girl, go get those hairs waxed or threaded. they won't bother you so often then...

:)

Tazzee said...

Wow, you only have 3. Unfortunately, I have to 'shave' my chin and neck at least once a week. I'm going to get laser treatment once I find a place that does black girls here.

Oh and I'm glad to see you writing again.