12.31.2008

SexyCool Uncut

Fuck 2008! Yeah, I said it!

I'm kicking the doors down on 2009. I'm delighted as shit to see 2008 out this bitch. And, I gladly left all the bullshit behind. Along with a no good mphcka and of lot of extra baggage that freed up a lot of space in my life.

For 2009, I am done with - BNB - bitch.assness and bullshit, regardless of what form in comes in. So, whether you bring me BNB intentionally or it just happens to fall over into our shit like a vase getting knocked off a pedestal, I am liable to fuck you up.

Not physically, cause I'm not a violent chick, but verbally, I'ma HAVE to go up one side of your ass and come down the other in order to set you straight.

Yep, 2009 - you will experience SexyCool Uncut!!!

And you will be LOVING me, bytches...

lol...

No comments: