9.24.2009

Closing My Eyes

I am closing my eyes and let my fingers dance across my keyboard leaking the thoughts that briefly flit across the landscape of my mind.

I am thinking about the work sitting on my desk that I could be doing
and the man that I wish I was doing.

My truck needs to be washed and it's time for an oil change and the last time I was in for service, my mechanic told me that my serpentine belt was starting to show where and I really need to replace my two front tire.

I've got about $200 in returns that I need to make at stores that I should not have been in impulsively buying things that I did not need.
Which is quite unusual for me as I am so NOT a "Women be SHOPpin'" shopper.

I loaned a 'friend' $100 and then got stuck with a bill for $75 worth of chicken (don't ask) for a party that he, some other friends and I threw back in August. He was supposed to reimburse me for the chicken and repay the loan. He gave me a check for $175. It bounced.
Now, I have to deal with that sht. Ngga, couldn't you have just paid me my damn money?
(Additional note: He is no longer a 'friend'.

And to buddy that I was with last night - Um. No. We will not be doing THAT again. Ever.

I kinda hate vacuuming, but I do love walking over the freshly vaccuumed tracks.

The motto for Blue Moon Pizza keeps replaying in my head over and over and over. "Life should be less ordinary."----but most often, it's not.

No comments: