7.14.2011

07.14.11

I promised myself that I would start blogging again daily. Not that my life is overly exciting or that I have a whole lot going on right now.

I just want to be sure that I'm getting some of my thoughts down on a regular basis. I love the fact that I can blog via email. This means that I can write from just about anywhere. Right now, I am at the drive up window at the credit union. I had to come get a cashier's check for a new hire's fingerprinting fees. After that, I have to go and buy a birthday for July second shift birthdays.

Sa far today I have done really well with my eating. I could do with a snack right now but should be fine until I get back to the office shortly.

Still haven't gotten today's 20 minutes of sweating in...but the day isn't over. (I still have hope.)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: