1.08.2013

Prayer Journal - 01.08.13

God, I thank you for blessing me indeed and enlarging my territory. I am honored to be chosen to lead your people. I ask that you continue to give me a vision to lead these people.

Today, I am praying that God send a band of angels to be a hedge of protection around my husband as he travels back from New York. I am praying that he remain alert and that he does not encounter any undue hazards while he is driving.

I ask that You continue to heal my body and I am thankful that you put it in my husband's heart to insist that I see my physician. I ask that you bless Laura Deen as I know she was under a lot of stress. I am trusting that my next visit will be to the usual level I care that I have become accustomed to receiving.

I have more to petition, but this is sufficient for now.

All blessings I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: