7.30.2004

this is a test...

this is a test of the emergency blogcast station....

had this been an actual emergency...you would have been notified accordingly...

as it stands...this blogspot exists solely for the purpose of providings Mia's Blog Addicts Anonymous a spot to get their blog fix on...

tune in next week for actual blog topics...

i ain't mia...but i will give you guys somewhere to alleviate your blog jones while she is out...

happy blogging....

we now returned to your regularly scheduled programming...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OneWeekOnly - I like the fact that I can post anon all I want.
Bet you cannot figure out who I am.
Na na na boo boo

SexyCool said...

who in the hell knows?

fess up...

Anonymous said...

Help!!! I dont know how to sign on. I dont want to post anonymously.

SexyCool said...

you should have been given an option to sign in...

SexyCool said...

damn, damn, damn...accidentally deleted my favorite post...damn, damn, damn, again...

dayummmmmmm

Anonymous said...

this is tha spot!! C..you alright!!