9.14.2004

what i don't want...

i don't want to be...
cheated on...
abused physically, mentally or sexually...
taken for granted...
disrespected...
excluded from major decisions...
lied to....
left alone...
smothered...
wonder about your feelings for me...
excluded from your life...
kept away from your friends and family...
have my confidence to be seen as an attack on your manhood...
sexually unfulfilled...

i don't want to feel like...
i can't depend on you....
i can't trust you...
i have to choose between you and my friends....

i want to be...
needed...
shown love unconditionally...
spoiled...
communicated with...
praised on my good qualities...
gently criticized on my bad...
comfortable being just little ol' me when i am with you, no bullshit, no pretenses....

i want you to meet me where i am...

1 comment:

Ciance said...

Everything you say, I agree. And have had. And have now. Your last line, "I want you to meet me where I am," I have met her further than where she was...

Good luck. Nice blog.....