11.28.2004

fear of a fat planet...

i am a member of black planet...have been for several years...although for a good portion of those years...the planet never even crossed my mind...it's only been in the last week...the last five days in fact...that i've had pictures up on my site...in that time...short time...i have received more notes from other members on each day than i have in the entire time that i have been on the planet...

unfortunately...due to my tendency to be honest and candid...i've already had my run-in with an idiot...wrote a post about...wanna hear it?...hear it goes...

i was online late last night...minding my own damn business when i get a note from...well...let's call him atlFATboy (i'm changing the name to protect the idiot)...in fact...let me post this exchange...

From: atlFATboy
Date: Nov.28.2004 - 01:54

what's going on tonight?
**********
so...as you often do when you get a note...you check out that person's profile...see if they have an interesting page and if they post pictures, what they look like...here's the pic from o'boy's page...



after doing so, i responded...

From: me
Date: Nov.28.2004 - 02:02

greetings...was out and about earlier...haven't been home too long...getting ready to call it a night...

but...i had to get my blackplanet fix before i turned in...

thanks for reaching out and showing me some of that blackplanet kind of love...

i checked out your page...look atcha...representing for the big boys...do ya' thang then...

miracles and blessings...
sea...
**********

which i thought was a nice response...

minutes later...i get the following reply...

From: atlFATboy
Date: Nov.28.2004 - 02:07

come over and give me a massage
**********

From: me
Date: Nov.28.2004 - 02:13

you have GOT to be joking...so...i am laughing OUT LOUD...

have you tried that before and people responded?...i mean regular women...not the pay by the hour type?...

i think i am offended...

i am not on the planet LOOKING for love or a hookup...this is for entertainment purposes only...if i meet someone nice so be it...

but for those that come at me wrong...they get a healthy dose of brutal honesty quickly...

so...here goes...

what in DAHELL makes you think i would leave my house at 210a.m. to come a give a complete stranger a massage?...nicca...i don't know you...i would have to be stupid, desperate or insane to even entertain that suggestion...

and besides...fat boys...not my style...in fact...a definite no-go...

so...the next time you think about disrespecting someone in that fashion...check that ish, nicca...for real...
**********

i think i made him mad...

From: atlFATboy
Date: Nov.28.2004 - 02:30

I see why you are single - you talk too much. It 2:27 a.m. and you are online writing a story about how you feel.

Nobody don't want to hear that.

I see you're truly lost....lol
**********

my final response to the fatboy...

From: me
Date: Nov 28, 2004

and you're online at 230a looking for someone to massage your fat ass back...and what?

i am single because i can articulate well and am not afraid to express the truth as i see from my window on the world?..methinks it's the truth you don't want to hear, fat boy...

i started out trying to show you some respect...you disrespected me by making an inappropriate suggestion...

not sure what kind of other women you have met on line...but i ain't it...

but enough of this...feel free to block me...i'm done with it...

trying to find my way...hoping i can find a way to stop talking...

but....

it's...

just...

so...

hard....
**********

once again proving that you should not enter into a battle of wits with an idiot...they will hold you down and beat you senseless with their stupidity...

but it's cool...i will continue to explore the planet...may the force be with me...

1 comment:

KaNisa said...

LOL that is too funny. I swear I have one of those "wow you are so not worthy of my time" bp exchanges at least once a week, lol...why we continute to use that site is beyond me...