12.01.2004

negative ain't positive....

was in walmart yesterday morning...trying to buy THAT DAMN DOG some food...somebody tell me why my debit didn't go through?...

at first...i thought it was because of the recent change in my PIN...still not to certain of the numbers...well...upon asking the clerk to run it as a credit card...it STILL came up declined...

so...with much indignation...i whipped out my cell phone to call my bank...(i KNOW i've got AT LEAST a thousand dollars in that account...)

can you picture the look of embarassment on my face when they told me that my account was overdrawn $60?...negative $60...i almost passed out...

totally all my fault, though...my mortgage check bounced last month...don't ask why....that's a-whole-nother oprah AND a lesson in a sista-just-trying-to-make-ends-meet economics...so...this month...i paid two months at one time...so...why did my mortgage company re-deposit the first check?....

okay...so...again...let the cursing begin....rackum, mackum, smackum, filth, flam, flarth and so on...

talk about something that can totally screw up ya' day...

but all is good...crisis resolved...ready for the next adventure AND the next episode of DRAMA IN AN EVERYDAY LIFE....

No comments: