3.15.2006

nothing short of amazing...

I know how I want to be loved. I know how I want to feel when I look into my lover's eyes and when I am wrapped in his arms.

I know the connection that I want us to have and the level of communication I expect us to share.

I know the strength of commitment that will bind us together even when we are apart.

I know how I want this man to think of me. I want him to realize that while I am imperfectly human plagued faults and shortcomings, I am the perfect compliment to all that he is and all that he aspires to be. I want a lover that finds me continually interesting, intriguing and utterly remarkable.

I want the kind of love that is renewed daily and that defines joy.

I want a love that is nothing short of amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»