3.30.2006

words i didn't say...

i am whispering...so that you can act like you can't hear me and we can say we never had this conversation...

you see...together...we decided to build this box...so that we could climb inside and shut out the rest of the world...because we wanted to find a few moments of peace...of laughter and of passion...

in this made up place...we are the only two people that matter...dancing an intentional dance leading us to an amazing place where only good things happen...a wooing process...

you are like a dream come true...consistently bringing joy into my life...you keep me dancing on clouds...

and within the walls of this fantasyland that we have created...i find myself in love...

so...i ask the question...is it real or is it just make believe?

but remember...i'm still whispering...and you're still pretending like you can't hear me...and i never spoke these words...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this...

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»