11.09.2012

Magic Gloves

 
I love these gloves.  I have several pairs of them.  They are my favorites.  I usually wear them while running or walking the dog.  They are just easy to wear, easy to store and not only that, they are expensive.
 
This morning, GiGi and I were coming back from the park and we passed by the bus stop.  There is a little boy that we see from time to time.  Every single time he sees me and and GiGi, he asks what kind of dog she is and does she bite. 
 
As usual, he called out, "What kind of dog is that?  Is it a girl or a boy?"
My response, "She's a girl."
Then, as expected, he followed up with, "Does she bite?"
Me, "No sir."
Him, "Oh. Okay."
 
It happened to be around 40 degrees this morning. The little boy had on a sweatshirt and you could clearly tell that he had his hands pulled up into the sleeves to keep his hands warm.  I asked him if he had any gloves and he said no. 
 
At that point, I gave him my favorite gloves.  As one who is miserable when my hands are called, I didn't mind at all.  Besides, I have a few more pairs.  I won't miss those one bit.
 
***
 

No comments: