11.16.2012

Write the vision...


I pulled this out of a drawer this morning.  I had forgotten all about it.

"On 11 Jan 09, I date once a week (only) and do not accept invitations to come over or agree to men dropping by as a first date.

My husband is taller than me by at least three inches.

My husband has no children.

My husband is financially stable, makes responsible money decisions, is open about his finances and generous with me when it comes to money.

My husband works out regularly, is in good shape and enjoys good health.

My husband can transition from the board room to the back room.

My husband is respectful of me and supports my decisions without being a doormat. He can debate me without anger and lightheartedly.

My husband accepts my friendships, male and female.

My husband is romantic and affectionate.

My husband loves touching me and being touched.

My husband is a great kisser and an amazing, considerate lover.

My husband is a man of character and integrity.

My husband understands partnership and what it means to be in a committed, faithful relationship.

My husband has a personal relationship with God."

About eight months after I wrote this, the man that I called into my life came. I did not write this list as a list of absolutes, but as a basic guideline for the man that I wanted in my life. (You see where I had crossed the requirement about kids out. God threw that in anyway.)

There is just ONE requirement in my list that M does not meet. The height thing - but the was so superficial that it really did not count anyway.

I thank God for realizing the power in writing the vision.

I've got some other things I need to be writing about.

1 comment:

Tazzee said...

He replaced the height with no children. This is awesome.