5.01.2013

He Loves Me...

He really does love me.

He really paid attention in pre-marital counseling when it came to The Five Love Languages piece. I can tell how he makes a conscious effort to communicate with me in ways that speak to my "language."
He is extremely supportive of me and what I have going on, personally and at the office.
He is insistent upon regular date nights.
He likes holding my hand…and kissing me on my shoulders. (lol)
He is very thoughtful, slow and deliberate in his logic where I tend to make decisions and pass judgement a bit more quickly. He has the patience to consider more sides of a situation. He articulates his thoughts and feelings well. He is an excellent communicator.
We enjoy a lot of the same things. He makes me appreciate some of the bllsht that I've been through in the past – knowing that it was a path that I had to walk to bring me to a place that made me ready for this relationship.
I am safe with him, even in all of my flaws. He has made me more accepting of my own flaws and caused me to judge myself just a little bit less harshly. (Even though I am still one helluva self-critic.)
He laughs at my goofy, corny, unfunny jokes. He gets me. He is my best friend.

1 comment:

healthy life said...

Great Blog !!