6.14.2005

reflecting...

okay...so i'm setting up this post with the thought that i have something really profound to share with you guys this morning...and that's really not the case at all...

i just know that i'm glad today is a new day...and as i say every morning when i get up...this is the day that the lord has made...i WILL rejoice and be glad in it...i say this daily...even when i am not feeling it...in the hopes that some where during the course of THAT day...i will find a moment of joy...

i am in a slightly reflective mood for a moment this morning...thinking back over some of the decisions that i have made and the places along my journey that my choices have taken me...

every place has not been delightful...hell, some places have been downright terrifying...but each encounter, each incident, each occurence, each victory, each defeat, each triumph, each failure, each day, each hour, each minute and every second has left a mark on my memory to color in the lines of my character...and in some instances, my character(S) - plural...

and i like me and my character and character(S)...so...if i had to do it all over again...

i guess...i'd just do it...

No comments: