6.13.2005

what the cat drug in...

Sybil:
look what the cat done drug in...

well...i'll be damned...a post from the MIA scribbler responsible for this little piece of real estate on the world wide web...

sJea:
a'ight, sybil...dang, y'all know sometimes i REALLY can't stand sybil's @$$...but...she is such a vital part of my personality that i don't know what i would do without her...on second thought...it stands to reason that i would probably be certified insane for real after being committed to an instititution run by the charter corporation by some of my concern friends and distraught relatives...

speaking of which...the charter corporation is EVERY where...proof that crazy ain't regional...it's all over the place...when i was in florida...it was charter woods...when i was in indiana...it was charter hospital...when i was in savannah...it was charter by the sea (which incidentally makes me think of a psyche ward full of charlie the tuna's)...and just lake week my girl, emo made mention of the name of the charter hospital here in metro atlanta...

enough of that...as you guys can clearly see...this morning...i am rambling...which is why i need to blog regularly so that all of the stuff that has been on my mind doesn't come pouring out of my mind all at one time...making me seem to be a possible candidate for admittance to a charter institution...and plus...ALL my doggone blog friends are blogging now...and i've got to keep up...

1 comment:

DasKrait said...

so that would be Charter with the good taste or just the Charter that taste good?
if you remember the ads.LOL
but your topic title: one of my two male cats got a morning dove yesterday.
BUMMER! unfortunately both were outside all day so I do not know who to 'wack'.