12.04.2005

it's just like dasK says...

life is FULL of risk...

and if you're not taking risks...you're not living...

recently...i took a risk on something...and sadly...it did not turn out the way that i had hoped...but you know what?

it's okay that it didn't turn out how i'd planned...it was not a great loss as i was not totally invested...instead...it was just a letdown...a disappointment...

and letdowns and disappointments are a part of living...L&D's make come-ups and victories all the more fabulous...

so...i said all of that to say...i am thankful for this disappointment...it let's me know that i am taking risks and THAT allows me to live a life overflowing...

1 comment:

DasKrait said...

Glad I read down. wasn't sure what I had to do with the movie
Hustle&Flow, other than seeing it.
chuckle.

I thought it interesting in the movie that the jailers considered
him an accomplished rapper, when he really had managed one air-play song. And marginally got it out.