12.22.2005

people for the ethical treatment of the beard daughters...

my sister and i are circulating a petition...we are seeking support for my mom cooking a FRESH christmas dinner...seems as if the chick was watching some cooking show and got a VERY BAD IDEA to freeze thanksgiving leftovers and re-heat them for christmas dinner...needless to say...the beard daughters are not happy campers and we are threatening to boycott christmas at the homestead and instead set up a picket line...

however...before we resort to such drastic measures...we are hoping 100 or so signatures will help us in our negotiations with our mother...

my sister and i are already in the contingency planning stage for my mom's retaliation in the form of an expected strike for new year's dinner...so...if you guys have any suggestions for where our family could have new year's dinner, i welcome them...'cause...my dad's gotta eat...

my mom's probably going kill us...but hey...it's worth it...

No comments: