8.09.2007

I Almost Died Yesterday

Just kidding.

Seriously, though - the DSL service was out in my area until sometime during the middle of last night and I could not get online.

I could not check my email. I could not pay any bills. But MOST IMPORTANT - I could not logon to SPARKPEOPLE to track my doggone calories.

I had to resort to doing things the way I did before I had the internet. I HAD to write my meals down. I was forced to watch tv. I resorted to reading a book. I HAD to take a nap because I was about to pass out from boredom.

All of that before 730p, so - as a last ditch effor to keep my mind off the internet and to keep from committing hari kari, I took our resident little person (my sweetie's 4year old) out to the playground - which, due to the heat in Atlanta was nearly life threatening in and of itself.

This morning, I danced a little jig when I was able to get up and actually not see "Cannot Find Server." (I just want you to know that if I had been able to find Server on yesterday, I would have taken him outside and beat the brakes off of him - or not.)

If I alarmed you with my blog title, please accept my sincerest apologies, but feel my pain.

Sanity has returned to my world.

No comments: