8.07.2007

Pretty Mean Sister

PMS is a monster.

Or actually, more to the point, sJea is a monster with PMS.

My sweetie has been calling me "the meanest woman in the world" all week long.

Although I really have been TRYING to not bite his head off, the little things that he does the other three weeks of the month that I manage to find adorable are really sticking my craw this week. (What does "craw" mean anyway? - I'll have to look that up.)

AnTEEways...

between being snappy and sluggish and fighting off MAD cravings and top that off with the fact that in tracking my sodium intake that i am SO far off the charts that it's crazy...

it's suffice to day that momma is not happy this week.

1 comment:

Tazzee said...

OMG, you too? Let me tell you, I don't know if it's old age, getting off the pill or weight loss, but I have been experiencing some skrong PMS these past few months.

glad to see you back, I'm starting from this one and working my way up.