2.16.2009

Just Breathing

I am sitting at my desk reading blogs because I'm not doing any work today.

And when I say not doing ANY work, I really mean not.doing.any.work.

Yeah, I signed off payroll approval today and I responded to two emails, but that's it.

I could really so NOT be here today. The only reason I am here is because I didn't have anything else to do.

Normally, I am on a mission to take over the world. I am usually dreaming up ways to jumpstart my motivational speaking career, bring in more resume clients, upholding my personal standards of excellence in all areas, planning to work out, and figuring out ways to double my income by my self-imposed May 20, 2009 deadline.

Today, eh...not so much.

Today, I'm just concentrating on holding up my chair and breathing.

No comments: