2.20.2009

Copays and Meds

It's the end of a really crazy week in my life. Or now that I think about, a crazy two week period in my life.

Last week, I was sick as a f*cking dog. (Now, I don't know exactly how sick a dog gets or who came up with that metaphor, but since it's widely accepted as being as closed to dead as sick can get, it's what I will use.)

I was take-my-%ss to the doctor sick. And when a chick starts coming off them budget dollars for a co-pay with possible prescriptions to follow, you know a chick is sick or thinks she caught something from THAT n*gga or ain't really trusting the negative on the EPT she tinkled on.

At any rate, a $15 copay, a diagnosis of BRON-F*CKING-CHITIS and $34.56 in meds later, I took my rear home and crawled under the bed and was there for the DURATION (read: rest of week and over the whole weekend).

All that should mean that I was feeling better by Monday, ready to get back on my grind and take OVER the f*cking world, Barack be damned - SEXYCOOL IS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD!!!

Um, no....

I was STILL dragging %ss. So much so - that I headed back to the doctor's office to donate more of my hard earned money to the buy-his-bytch-a-beamer fund.

Well, a $15 copay and $32.15 in meds later, I think I've finally got the right ish. I am STARTING to feel more like myself.

So, next week, look out. There will be flash of light that whips past you leaving a SexyCool vibe with a light whiff of Escape in the wind.

That will be me - NEW LEADER OF THE FREE F*CKING WORLD!!!

No comments: