8.10.2011

08.10.11 - Run, or actually No Run Report

No run for me this morning. I *had* to go to the grocery store. I was out of fresh fruit and vegetables. Fitness starts from the inside out.

I drove to work yesterday with the full intention of going on the way home. However, when I pulled in to the Kroger parking lot, there were way too many doggone cars in the parking lot. I didn't want to wear out the last nerve that I had left.  I just didn't want to deal with all them folk INSIDE the store. I just decided to come back when I knew I could beat the EBT card carrying and baby-hollering crowd.

Since I am on pace to meet my minutes/miles for the week, I do not feel at all bad about not running this morning.  Especially since it would have profited me little to get out and run this morning and head to the vending machine this afternoon because I didn't have my apple and banana for the day.

No comments: