8.23.2011

Lounging...




This morning when I got on the train, I noticed this guy slumped down in his seat. At first, I thought he was asleep. But he kept opening his eyes and shifting around in his seat. As I began to pay closer attention, I realized that what he was doing was trying to get in a better position to look under the skirt of the woman sitting in front of him.

At first, I said nothing, but then, I saw him take his camera phone out of his pocket and move it down beside his leg. At this point, I got up and went over to the young lady and tucked her skirt under her leg and whispered to her that the guy was trying to look under her skirt.

After I returned to my seat, a gentleman who saw what was going on, got up and sat beside buddy to block his view.

The nerve!!! Nasty buzzard!!!

No comments: