12.06.2004

436am

don't ask...
i just am...

weekend recap...lunch on saturday with caddy guy was nice...however...i will be terminating contact with him...CLINGY...

saturday night, i was on the way home and he and i were talking...he asked me to give him a call once i got home...well...on the way home...i decided to go by my parents' house to spend some time with my mom...she was in the states this weekend, but will be going back to Korea this morning...

i didn't actually go home for another hour and a half...had left my phone downstairs while i was with my parents...came back downstairs...looked at my phone...that nut had called me 7 times in 90 minutes...

THAT is an unsettling feeling...plus already...he is TOO worried about other people i see and how i spend my time...after ONE date...damn that...

i'm not about to enter into a relationship with someone who puts up those kinds of red flags after ONE MID-DAY LUNCH...

oh..as to big negro...he was a no call/no show...i think i punked him out when i told him that i was going to bring a tape measure to see if he was lying about his dick size...

No comments: