12.02.2004

819 a.m.

I am DEFINITELY going to be late for work today. I should have been en route an hour ago. Oh well, can't be on time EVERY day. Besides timeliness is NOT one of my virtues which is REALLY horrible because i actually consider tardiness to be disrespectful of others' time. So, I should ENDEAVOR to increase my own on-time percentages.

I just got out of the shower and I am still wearing the infamous red robe. I'm sitting at my desk looking out of my window. It's obviously quite cold out there. There is frost on the ground this morning.

As I look a little farther up the street, um, can somebody tell me WHY at eight nineteen in the morning there are two teenagers at the bus stop in front of my house making out - in broad DAMN daylight?

but the bigger question is - WHY does that make ME feel old?

No comments: