12.08.2004

thoughtless...you know...thought less...as in not a coherent thought anywhere near the cold dark empty space that my little people inhabit...

wise is standing here talking to me and nothing is coming...

she is so animated right now...i am totally enjoying living with wise...she is crunk all the time...but it's the end of the day...we just need to calm down and take it down a thousand...i think i come down a lot faster than she does...it's cool though...i'm going to get her into that aromatherapy...dim lights habit...we some brilliant mu'phuckas...

we were talking about the ED events for the weekend...just realized that Tu Tu Tango is like it takes TWO to Tango...absolutely effin brilliant...but alas...enough torturing with the bullhockey that runs around in my empty space...

i'm going to bed...i'm going to sleep...might love myself before i go to sleep...i like loving my myself...but i promise not to be too loud...could be pretty embarassing for wise...

and trust...this...is why i should not be blogging when i'm sleepy...

no telling what in the hell i'll say...

actually...now...i've got myself thinking...i needed some new batteries - did i get some?...

or perhaps, i could call a volunteer...

but really...i'm just going to sleep...

No comments: