12.15.2004

house dating...(oh my...she's ranting!!!)

wanna come over?

can i come over?


no, dammit...i do not want to come to your house and you CANNOT come to mine...

i just met you...you have not invited me out for so much as an order of french fries and a dollar movie and you want to come to my house??? and that lame @$$ party at your boy's house does NOT count...

yep...you've lost it...certainly...and since you have my blog addy...let me go ahead and make this disclaimer...

don't take this personal...i'm not talking about JUST you...besides...we REALLY don't know each other...so ya' shouldn't get mad at me for being honest...

like i was saying...you are NOT the only one who's made the assumption that i want to sit inside with you and we just met...now...don't get me wrong...you do not have to take me to blue point or the atlanta grill at the ritz carlton downtown...i'm not trying to spend all of your money...but you could invite me out for coffee or appetizers or desserts or ice cream (in the summertime)...

guys don't know how to court women anymore...and it's shameful...

and i don't think i'm being too picky...but it could be why i'm single...i'm not settling...

and if the couch is the only place you want to take me...i don't wanna go...cause even if i DID let you come over...you are going to try to be all over me...with your tongue all down my throat...your hands on the SuperFriends...all the while trying to put your mouth on my clit...negro, chill with that ish...

so...for any potential suitor that runs across my blogspot...please pay attention...

Suggestions for Dates with Sea
1) Appetizers at Johnny Carino's...they have the BEST italian nachos...
2) Beignets at Huey's on Peachtree...taste JUST like the ones at cafe du monde...
3) Hot Chocolate at Cafe Intermezzo...the ambience in that place is so sophisticated...
4) Karaoke Night at Peppers...i can pretend like i'm tina turner...
5) Dessert at Cheesecake Factory...their banana cream cheesecake is to die for...
6) Dollar Movie in Fayetteville...and it's fifty cents on tuesday nights...
7) Walking in the park...Piedmont...Centennial...Grant...(summertime)...hell..bring a blanket...some sandwiches...impromptu picnic...read me some poetry while we sit under a tree and watch the children play...
8) Ice Cream at Brewster's or Dairy Queen...(summertime)
9) Just about ANY mexican place...their food is cheap as hell..and since i don't drink...
10) Apache on sunday nights...only costs 5 bucks to get in...

i mean...ain't nothin' wrong with a blockbuster night or a candlelit dinner at home or a ninetendo game night...but PLEASE...take a sister out on an inexpensive date or two...i promise...as we're getting to know each other that i'm not expecting dinner with an appetizer, a filet mignon AND dessert or tickets to the anthony hamilton set...(although...i won't turn it down...)
YOU don't know ME well enough to know if you want to spend your money on me like that...

the same way that i don't know if i want YOU my personal space like that...

ya' feel me?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murnin' CSC ...

Anonymous said...

Well I hear this all to often as well.I am not really sure what it really is,but I can say that we are living in a Bad dating state-of-mine.I have be tought that we have to give,in order to get.But today,we all want something for nothing. Guys we need to remember that we are the ones that need to set the stage,on how we should ALWAYS treat our woman like Ladies.Most of the time it doesnt take money at all,just alittle quality time.

DasKrait said...

I always like a walk in the park, feed the ducks,
or a hike in a state park. plenty of talk/get-acquainted time there. without all the, well, other
stuff/expectations...chuckle

I have YET to have someone at my place that I have not
interacted well with AWAY from my place. That almost
changed recently, but never happened, so worked out well. Minimum in-person talk time for one who DID come over, was 4 hours, others much longer.

DasKrait said...

HI Royal Chic,
thanks for the QS2 update/pass-on yesterday, I did not
see your post until after closing time at ajc.
I actually, in the past two days, have WORKED about 6 hours a day, and we all know I am not really USED to that....chuckle
but THANKS again.

DasKrait said...

I should add that that 4-hour minimum was after two months of nearly daily e-mail. she is the one who came
over with the 380 and left it on the kitchen counter.
and handed it to me as she was leaving, in 5F degrees outside even. I did NOT walk her to her truck, which
was only 20 feet from the front door.
seriously, it was all too funny, her handing me her purse to let me know she was 'protected'...
yeah, thirty feet away on the kitchen counter...LMAO

DasKrait said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DasKrait said...

Probably should mention that HER four-hour convo, the woman with the 380 and the Silverado for hauling a horse trailer, was breakfast out at one of the truck stops. she called about coming over about 4 hours later.
ooops.....

SexyCool said...

mmi...ya' got me laughing out loud over here...

DasKrait said...

yeah, i learned what that icon was, i was trying to edit
and it deleted so i just posted again,
what the 'oopps' was about,
NOT her coming over....LOL
definitely NOT an oops there...

then i was outta town for a week then she was outta town for a week then her horse beat her up in the stall(tons of bruises), did not connect again for 6 weeks.

Anonymous said...

(Teddy) I cant remember my damn password.

Das why am I seeing Mr. Ed kicking the crap out of your friend?...LOL..

Anonymous said...

(Teddy)

Royal Chic did the gazebo yall had a picnic in @ night have any lights in there? If not, then I cant see having a picnic in the dark. Quickie maybe???

Anonymous said...

*Rhys*...I forgot mine too, Teddy...
uuuhhh Royal Chic I hope you weren't REALLY in Peidmont after dark girl:-)...the park is full of activity by boys who like to be man-rammed...careful...

DasKrait said...

yeah, apparently Rex, a BIG Tennessee Walker racker, went ballistic on her.
anyway, I joked the second time about NOT needing the
380, but NEVER EVER told her I had two blades around the room the first time, just in case SHE was the 'wacko'....LMAO

Anonymous said...

*Rhys*
MMI, that is my favorite song on the whole CD....it's very submissive...

Anonymous said...

*Rhys*
the cd is great...it's not the typical DC, but it's good enough anyway. That Cater2U (Emotion this is the one I was talking about...)is very refreshing to hear coming from the "Independent Women"...they just needed to run across the "right" men who make you wanna do those things without it being expected.

Anonymous said...

*Rhys*
OK so MMI, which songs are indicative of your relationship right now?...if you don't mind my inquiry...

Anonymous said...

*Rhys*

No Royal, the trick is to find someone who doesn't make "servicing" them seem like a chore. When you do things like this, they are for someone MORE than deserving. They things that DC talks about doing in this song pale in comparison to what a GOOD man will do to reciprocate.

Anonymous said...

*Rhys*

*ehem* Is this thing on?! Micro-phone checka, one two, one two (*-) @ Ivy)

Y'all slow down...ya postin' too much!!!

For real, I'm out...be easy...blog ya tomorrow...