12.16.2004

ALL year round

A friend and I were having an exchange a few days ago. We were talking about how the winter season makes most who are single wish more fervently for a lover to share their life with.

I know for a fact that on cold winter mornings there is nothing like body heat to keep you at just the right temp. It's the kind of warmth that you snuggle up to and refuse to get out of bed for. It makes you want to cuddle up tighter, burying your face in his neck, inhaling his man scent and causing in your most intimate place.

Right now, I don't have any body heat in my life. Of course, I have enough volunteers for short-term assignments that I could fully staff a temporary placement agency. But I'm not looking for short-term and I refuse to settle for meaningless temporary bits of physical nothing.

Yes - I want a winter time lover, but I want him to stay through the springtime when love is in the air and then be my midsummer's night dream and I want to fall in love all over again when autumn turns the leaves colors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men ain't shit but hoes and tricks..imma put it on a t-shirt.

DasKrait said...

well,isn't this interesting, as my most recent potential romantic interest I believe I scared off, possibly in part, to the fact I behaved as if I might be
'relationship' oriented, eventually.

i read recently, a woman stating "I am looking for a relationship" which was a guarantee the guy would bolt,
and while I certainly was never that forward in words,
i thought, 'yeah, i know about that, works for guys as well sometimes'