1.24.2005

I had this dream the other night...

I was riding around looking at houses with a certain love interest. I had to go to the bathroom, so he lets me out in front of a shopping center. I end up in a bathroom inside of a cleaners.

On the way out of the store, I stole some clothes from the cleaners and was trying to sneak past the window so the lady wouldn't see me. I get past the window and I don't see my friend. As I start to panic cause I'm walking around with all of these stolen clothes, my cell phone rings. It's the lady from the store informing me that she has called the police on me for stealing the clothes. I freak out and start running down the street trying to find somewhere to hide the clothes, but i'm dropping them as i go. Then i woke up...

Dream Interpretation as provided by my blogmate - KSanders:

Sea- Looking for a home with a love interest possibly suggests a search for security, or a search for stability. Dreaming that you are stealing indicates that you are deprived of something and where the stealing takes place is indicative of your neediness. So since you were stealing from a cleaners maybe you need some new clothes. Alternatively, it may signify unrealized and unfulfilled goals. You may have set your goals too high. Dreaming that you are running away from someone indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. Dropping the clothes as you run could symbolize a lost opportunity or the potential to let something/someone close to you slip away.

I would say that all of that is pretty much on point with what is going on in my life right now.

No comments: