1.12.2005

Melissa's Saggy Tits

Melissa is going to KILL me. It's a good thing she doesn't read my blog THAT often.

Last night, Melissa and I were talking about her booty buddy. We call him "Old Dude". Why? Cause he's about fifteen years older than we are.

It seems as if Old Dude and Melissa had been having a conversation. At some point during the discourse, Melissa admitted to feeling less than great about some of her body parts. Namely, after two pregnancies and three children, her girls are not as perky as they used to be.

A few days later, Old Dude was visiting Melissa while one of her neighbors was at her place. Somehow, the conversation turned to Old Dude's physical condition. He began to brag that he was naturally fit and had always had a slim physique.

He should have stopped there. His next comment has caused him to now be re-named '@$$hole'. He continued, "I've never had to work out unlike Melissa who could do some exercises to firm up her saggy tits."

I have to pause and laugh again as I type. In fact, I don't think I can properly finish this post. I'm just going to end it right here. Sorry, but this is just way 2 d@mn funny.

2 comments:

DasKrait said...

My, that is a terrible thing to say.
and he is 'doin the do' with her?
not for long, perhaps, or if ever again?

ATL falcon girl said...

MAN THAT WAS MAD FUNNY. I thought my entry was funny see. Thats I read this blogger it always makes me smile. I hope melissa drops old dude cause he was wrong for that one on the real. No more coochie for him.