1.05.2005

The Rest of the Story

Call it the curse of being a Libra, but I have a tendency to be able to consider all sides of a situation. Or perhaps it was the email that I received from a certain individual who has an inside look at the current RC situation.

The opinions stated in regards to remaining crew members were not an attempt to discredit their contributions to the success of the show.

I do realize that, as an ensemble cast, each member of the show has a 'role' to fill. Just as I am aware that a large portion of what we hear as a part of the show are the 'characters' that each crew member has been chosen to play. I understand that right now they are like the Jacksons with no Michael, like Good Times with no JJ and like Destiny's Child with no Beyonce.

I sympathize with them in how difficult their jobs must be at this point. Forbidden from mentioning the very cornerstone of their jobs, an individual who they are bonded with and who has taken them under their wings and mentored them and who I am sure is like family.

So, chin up, ladies of The Hot 107.9 Morning Show. Maintain your positions and do the best you can with what you've got. And forgive me for not recognizing your pain earlier.

Talk about work related stress.

It's a good thing that you are only on air four hours a day.

1 comment:

The Humanity Critic said...

Great blog, I am diggin' it. Have a Happy New Year!