5.05.2004

About Time

okay...so i haven't blogged in over a month...i've been so caught up in what goes on in mia's world that i haven't been paying attention...today...wise diva commented on my blog...and i decided that i'd better get my ass over hear and add something that someone MIGHT want to read....here goes a few thoughts for today...

i've been babysitting regularly for the last couple of weeks...two adorable little girls...4 and 7...usually they are cool kids...but last night...their little Bhinds got on my last nerve...nick asked me if i still wanted kids when i got done...my response...of course, just not those two...

i love my sisters...i love my brothers...but WHY, LAWD WHY do they always turn to me when $#!+ goes wrong in their lives?... and WHY are their lives so crappy b/c of their bad decision making?...b/c of that...i don't dare set a foot wrong...if i screwed up something in my life and needed their help...i would be left hanging..ass out...go figure...

the lipo...definitely getting it done...nick says i don't need it...but that if i am determined to get it...then he will support me...he says that i am fine like i am...then i find out that his last gf was a size 18 (don't ask me how that came up in the conversation)...shi-it...compared to that...i'm damn near a stick figure...

i'm re-committing myself to blogging regularly...can you re-commit to something?.. i mean really...if u have to REcommit...were u ever really committed in the first place?...

just a few thoughts...