5.19.2004

addictions...

my mother's husband is a drug addict...

i wish that she would walk away from him...but she won't....sure....she says that she gets fed up...but...she's not going anywhere...

i used to try to encourage her to get away from the madness...his stealing from her...she used to have to keep my baby sister's new clothes at a friend's house to keep him from stealing them and selling them for drugs...he will disappear for days at a time...and return and act as if he were never gone...

i know they say u have to let a person go thru a thing until THEY get tired...but damn...

my mom called me sunday night to say that he had stolen all of the money that she had for gas and groceries to get to thru the week...so...guess who has to send my mother money so my 10 year old sister will have lunch money this week?..how pissed am i?...

i feel as if i am enabling him by supporting my mother when he steals from her...what is a daughter to do?