5.11.2004

My NEW Buddy

Last week, I met someone who TOTALLY turned my head.

And i do mean totally.

I was on overload. He is sexy in a way that is subtle - his confidence, his smile, that slightly naughty, slightly suggestive look in his eyes.

Yep, I was really feeling buddy.

Mailman was out of town this weekend. So, I had an opportunity to spend some time with this person. We met and spent a couple of hours on the patio of a Mexican restaurant just talking, flirting, getting to know one another, trading war stories.

My curiosity about who he is was satisfied in a perfectly acceptable way.

At the end of the two hours, we parted as friends. And I believe we have an understanding. I think that we both respect the attraction that is there, but we are mature enough to leave it where it is.