5.07.2004

random thoughts...

929a...my soulmate...if i could give more than everything...that's what i'd want to give...

952a...intellectual intimacy...w/o it...my soul will ache...

1020a...if ur not giving me as much as i am giving u...y am i doing what i am doing at all?

10:23a...u didn't start out as my soulmate...but in time u became the other part of who i am...b/c ur loving my soul like i'm loving urs...

10:38a...how do i fill the void left in my heart when ur soul did not recognize mine?..u were so close to me physically...but so far away from me emotionally...that the connection we should have had mentally...never came to be...my entire being mourns...

1112a...from my eyes fall raindrops...the circus music never stops...i shout ur name from mountaintops...my soul bleeds little chocolate drops

1151a...it's like reading a book w/ no title...no plot...no direction...how do u follow the story when ur making it up as u go along?..

1205p...even when i'm standing in front of the world w/ a smile on my face..b/c u know my soul...u hear me screaming on the inside...

157p...if i didn't say goodbye when i left...would u even realize i was gone?..