5.24.2004

monday morning...

i am not going to start the week off complaining...i am going to be grateful that i have a job to go to...grateful that i have a house whose mortgage needs to be paid...grateful that i have a truck whose payment MUST be made...there are those who do not have these things...that are hoping and wishing and praying, even....for things that i often take for granted...sometimes...i have to remind myself that there are people who would kill for the problems that i THINK i have...at the same time...i have had to remind others that although my lot in life might not be the same as urs...my burdens are just as heavy to me as urs are to u...

so...i start this week off with a prayer for myself, my bfam and friends and my family...may this week find u with ur steps ordered, ur way just a little easier and ur burdens just a little lighter...may ur higher power bless u...may u walk in favor...and may u taste joy unspeakable...