5.11.2004

The Mailman ALWAYS Delivers...

since my last post about my new buddy...i figured it was time for me to stop procrastinating on my post about y i am TOTALLY digging the mailman...there are so many reasons...how do i love thee, let me count the ways....

first off...physically...everyone knows what they are attracted to in the opposite sex and what kind of physical characteristics they are lkg for in a mate...often...u will compromise in one area b/c u are attracted in another area...w/ Mailman...there is no compromise...at all...anywhere....he is tall...6'2'...w/ me being 5'10...this is perfect...he is light skinned...now - i don't discriminate against the brothers...but...there ain't nothing in this world like a light skinned man..he has light brown eyes...that speaks for itself...he has a beautiful face and a perfect smile....he is physically fit...the boy ain't got no fat nowhere on his body...he works out regularly...has those broad shoulders that taper into the perfect waist...he has beautifully shaped hands...his body is perfectly proportioned...his manhood...i won't be too explicit here...but i will say that it curves to fit my nahnny perfectly...and he always hits that spot....

and i guess that takes me to sexually...we are totally in tune sexually...i have not a single complaint...he is attentive to my needs...he is into foreplay...he is adventurous...he is romantic...i could go on with this...let me just sum it up by saying...bruhman puts it down....

he is available emotionally...he came out of a two-year relationship at the beginning of the year...inititally, i was leary of being the 'rebound girl'...but...he really is proving himself to be 100% present in the relationship....

intellectually...he is a thinker...i like how sometimes...i can say something...and he will ask me a question about my comments that take the conversation in a whole different direction...i like the fact that he actually has a thought process (can ya' feel me here?)...he is not a shallow man....

he's a great father...he has joint custody of his daughter and is handling those responsibilties beautifully...

he is employed...with benefits...'nuff said...

he likes my cooking...he's loves the fact that i keep his fav beer in my fridge...i have to mention that he is LOVING my big screen...

we have fun when we are together...our vibe is relaxed and natural...he is a real down to earth kind of dude...he calls me his 'ride or die chick'...that is when he isn't calling me 'ma'...that is so sexy to me...

his voice is deep and soulful...i can just listen to him talk for hours...

he thinks that i am fine as hell...he's always going on about my breasts and my tight, firm ass...is against the lipo...but says that it's my body and he will support whatever my decision is...but that i am already fine....

one of the most important things tho...right now...is that he meets me where i am...he is giving me just as much energy as i am giving him...

i'll probably come back and update this post...there is so much to say about this man...

i think i'm falling for a man named nakia
when we first met, who knew this could be a
relationship that could lead me to see a
future with him and a love that's for real...