5.13.2004

i could kill a bitch...

all that little cutsie corporate america professional bullshit is about to go out the window...i hate this fuckin' bitch...what the fuck?..she acts like she is paying me this bullshit ass hourly rate out of her fuckin pocket...i am REALLY ready to give her my ass to kiss...her ass is just shitty b/c i can do this fuckin job blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back and STILL make it look easy while her fuckin ass is strugglin...

it has probably never occurred to her that if she would stop trying to be in charge of everything and everybody and just concentrate on her job...she wouldn't be walking around here stressed and looking like a chicken w/ its fuckin head cut off...

i want to tell her so bad...bitch...stay out of my shit...let me do my god-damned job...i can manage my own shit w/ out ur assistance...stank u very fuckin much...in fact...u need to leave me the fuck alone b4 i have ur job....