5.06.2004

WHY am i not sleeping?

i really should be sleeping...

i mean come on...it's damn near 1am...if i don't take my ass to sleep soon...i will NOT be going to work in the morning...

so why am i not sleeping?...

i'll have to get into the details later...but i was thinking and i wanted to put a few thoughts down while i was not sleeping...

are you getting the point that i think i should be sleeping???

oh...i'm losing track...centennial park this evening...can u say OFF DA CHAIN???

for those of u that missed it...a real big OMMFGod...carrington...suga...joji...me...and i were all there...it was cool to hang out w/ my bfam...

i was reminded again...how hard it can be to stay faithful in the ATL...the options are limitless...my beautiful black ppl were out in full force...and my awesome black brothers were repping to the fullest...god knows i love our black men...i really do...teddy calls me a pimp...i tell him that i just have a healthy appreciation for the opposite sex...

but i will finish later...the mailman is coming...