8.10.2004

how to qualify for the position...

I require a man who is emotionally available to explore a relationship. It is not cute when you have issues from past relationships that require closure.

I would like to be with a man that I am physically attracted to. Now, he does not have to be Ebony Man of the Month. But he needs to be well groomed, have a nice smile and take care of himself physically - meaning that he is involved in some type of physical activity to keep him healthy. There is ONE physical requirement that is a deal breaker. I am a tall chick (5'10) - unfortunately, I have never been comfortable dating someone shorter than me.

I am looking for someone who is consistently consistent. I want to be with someone who is respectable and respectful.

I don't necessarily look for a man who has a degree. It is a plus, but not a requirement. You do need to be employed and taking care of yourself and all of your responsibilities.

I'm not adverse to dating a man with children, as long as he is taking care of them. I refuse to date dead-beat dads.

I am looking for someone who I share similarities with. It's cute to say that opposites attract, but it is what you have in common that allow you to build relationships.

It is also VERY important that we be sexually compatible. If you can't take me 'there', you will not hold my interest.

I am looking for a well-rounded package. Not a perfect package, just well rounded.

A man who stimulates me mentally and intellectually. It is obvious from my posts that I have a lot to say. So someone who can engage me in conversation and with whom I can enjoy debating is cool.

A man who attracts me physically and sexually. It's something about the strength in a man's hands that is sexy as all get-out. And something about the width of a man's shoulders. And something about the feel of a man's....oh
wait, I'm about to get x-rated.

I want a man that makes me eager to come home at night, that waking up to his morning breath is not a thought worse than death. I want a man who will serve me breakfast in bed on Saturday mornings (not every Saturday) and who I can make omelets for on Sunday mornings before church.

1 comment:

DasKrait said...

to let you know i lurked...chuckle