8.23.2004

the world keeps turning...

Tribute to Charlotte Kendrick-LeBlanc...she will be missed...

recently, my life changed and is a lot different than it was, but somehow, it's still the same. Things that seemed so important now seem extremely insignificant.

I'm going to be brief this morning. Just cherish your loved ones - your family, your friends, anybody that means anything to you. Love them - hard...even when they are hard to love. You could be cruising along one day and all of a sudden that person is no longer here. Or YOU are no longer here.

I don't want to die thinking my special people didn't know how much I loved them. I don't want to die not knowing that I was special to them.

Even in my sorrow, I strive to find good. I am honored to have known such a beautiful person, inside and out. I am blessed to have been considered a friend. I am glad that I brought some laughter into a life. I am happy that she walked this earth, even if it was for too brief of a time, and that she brought joy to all she knew.

3 comments:

SexyCool said...

all is well...my new crush and i are cruisin...the skies are blu...the sun is shining...and it is a beautiful day...life IS good...

Alli said...

I ran across your blog accidentally, and I must say that it was quite touching. The part about everything works out in the end, and about loving hard. I definitely need to start loving harder in life and forget about all of the small details.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

--Alli

maples said...

:)