8.19.2004

i like the music...

kelly price has a song called strong man...in it...she talks about men that she encountered and for whatever reason...the relationships didn't work...maybe he was the wrong guy...or didn't fit into her destiny...but then she turns to all of the characteristics of the man who loves her now and what makes her man a good man...

she says....

he rubs my back when i'm achin'...
my feet when i'm tired...
my heart when i'm hurting...
wipes the tears when i'm cryin'...
he cooks when i'm hungry...
now i'm never lonely...
and when it comes to love...
he puts that thing on me....

i listen to that i think...damn...when did she get inside my head? my heart?

isn't music powerful?...it's amazing how words can be put to music that reach down into the depths of ur soul and kiss the place where ur heartbeats begin...

what songs have spoken to u and touched ur inner places?...u know...the ones that u can listen to 15 times in a row...and be moved to the same place over and over and over and over and.....


2 comments:

SexyCool said...

emotion...guuurrrlll...i like that song by india as well...i could listen to that one...over and over...in fact, that whole album is pretty good...

thanks for coming with me on my journey...i like having you along for the ride...

SexyCool said...

test